[Northkeep] A Reflection

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 17:27:59 PST 2011

> From: j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
> What is your story? Please share with you all your entrance into the SCA.

It's kinda complicated.  My first introduction to the SCA was a visit to my mother, and her introducing me to a Laurel from what is now the Outlands (I believe he was Master Evan Mawr of Caerthe - If you've seen my 30 years war blade, he made the modern furniture for it).  My second introduction was Burke, but I was too busy at that time to get involved.  Eventually I started dating Talana and the rest is, ahem, history.  My first event was a Namron Medfaire, where I was chewed out by a certain King and multiple Duke for inappropriate garb.  And no, I don't have a long memory...

M/D