[Northkeep] Seeking: Infant garb patterns

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:18:26 PDT 2011

Does anyone have _patterns_ for infant garb that I could pick up either
today or tomorrow, borrow for a few days, and return immediately? I have
recently learned that the Crown of Calontir is about to have a baby, and
were specifically requesting infant garb. I am finalizing the gift basket,
which will be picked up by Adena on Tuesday, and have had  zero luck
tracking down actual patterns to sew from.  :(  If I can get my hands on a
pattern, I'd have the weekend to get it sewn up for the basket.

Any help with a pattern would be greatly appreciated!

-Zubeydah