[Northkeep] Fwd: shakespere- entertainment

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:34:03 PDT 2011

Watch when driving around downtown, there are some street closings for
the Gay Pride parade and street party.  I couldn't find a simple map,
so here is the main page from the Equality Center.
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=8bjt7ycab&v=001vuCdHl1qDg5GUoOspUguM3IbAuTHBdqjll63TVrK6dwL73xvwHgzOfpRkcYJXORaHz9cXdHM28YWW2k1-X1u4nav0syXHk5ps0GM6XTzAvnr4IJx89TTIw%3D%3D

So many things to do if it was just 20 degrees cooler, everyone take
care in the heat if they do go out,
Susan