[Northkeep] Fwd: shakespere- entertainment

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:31:06 PDT 2011

We ended up going to the Hogs and Rods show in Collinsville, Sarran being a
bit of a motor head and me having a fine appreciation of quality autos, and
we had a good time. It was a little warn but we got there early and were
home just after lunch. Lots and lots of pretty pretty cars. Tonignt we are
going to see the burlesque show "School for Hot Mamas" we will let you all
know what it's like.
 Tina