[Northkeep] OT - free puppies

Johnson, Becky bjohnson at nordam.com
Tue Jun 14 08:44:45 PDT 2011

Greetings all....

Sorry for the off-topic blirb but I have 3 female Bassett/Beagle/? mixed puppies that are 7 weeks old and in need of homes.  They will be smallish dogs.  Contact me off-list for pictures/more info.

And I might throw in some trim and fabric..... :-)

Rowan

Becky Johnson
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST II
NORDAM Corporate
Office: 918-878-4260
bjohnson at nordam.com
http://www.nordam.com

This message is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not one of the named recipients, you have received this message in error. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the message (along with its attachments) in a way so that no image of it is retrievable or accessible from the computer where this message has been displayed or from any network to which such computer is connected. Any use or disclosure of this message or its contents/attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is expressly prohibited and could result in civil or criminal liability.