[Northkeep] Baronial Wall Hangings

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Jun 15 10:31:22 PDT 2011

Hi everyone
I have put together some of the medieval wall paintings in England and Europe. I will bring my lap top to  fighter practice tonight.
I  had hoped to find some material that would work for the edging and strips, but that material isn't around anymore.
We need a red burgundy red brown or a nice rice fawn. sandalwood yellow or a piss green yellow. It needs to be pants weight and be mostly cotton.  A poly cotton mix is OK.  We need four yards.of any one color.
 thank you
willow