[Northkeep] Baronial Wall Hangings

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:20:55 PDT 2011

In going through the wall hangings inventory list, I see that there is a
10-yard bolt of 60" wide gold fabric (a polyester, or poly/cotton blend, if
I recall)  It should be in Tub #14.

Franziska

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com <
willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone
> I have put together some of the medieval wall paintings in England and
> Europe. I will bring my lap top to  fighter practice tonight.
> I  had hoped to find some material that would work for the edging and
> strips, but that material isn't around anymore.
> We need a red burgundy red brown or a nice rice fawn. sandalwood yellow or
> a piss green yellow. It needs to be pants weight and be mostly cotton.  A
> poly cotton mix is OK.  We need four yards.of any one color.
>  thank you
> willow

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius