[Northkeep] Sun Fest Demo

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 19:43:06 PST 2011

Greetings all

I just realized that Sunfest is the same weekend as Eldern this year.
since we recruited 5 new people last year at this demo we cant afford
not to do it. Far be it from me to suggest that anybody not go to
Eldern because it is always an awesome event but if your not planning
on going we will need help with the demo. putting us in front of 30 -
40 thousand people in a weekend is a lot of work we are working on some
big plans this year more details will follow

Ottokar Luther v Holstine
Deputy Senashal Chemin Noir
Squire to Master Earl Sir Brion Thorberg ap Ryhs
Protege to Mistress Elisaveta af Isefjord