[Northkeep] [NR] solutions to North Ansteorra problems

dominic barranco wookiematsu at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 20:29:48 PDT 2011

Your Grace

Being new to the North, you may not be aware; we have indeed done exactly the
kind of thing that you speak of...to great success.  The history of that
particular movement actually fueled the fire that has brought us to the point of
naming what we have started to be identified as.
 A few years ago a campaign simular to what you are sayng was enacted, the
colors where of course different, but no less effective...red and gold.  The
colors were picked by the age old reasoning that most groups in the North have
red and/or gold in there devices not to mention the red dirt, the red man,
and that gold is an Ansteorran color.  The then sitting Crown of Ansteorra even
noted the color system having Blue for coastal, gold for Central, green for the
Southern, and red for the North.  Red cloaks were made for the fighters at war,
red arm bands made and more importantly worn  for other events, Three Kings and
BAM amoung them.  That vision of a srong North is what has helped bring us to
the naming of what we are/what we are becoming.

In service
Centurion Damon Xanthus