[Northkeep] [NR] solutions to North Ansteorra problems

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Mar 28 11:15:04 PDT 2011

greetings

you can tell today is an odd day .....as all that has crossed my mind has
been irreverent, or odd : /

such as my 1st thought.............. the politically incorrect region of
ansteorra......................

2nd thought .........  the outcast region of ansteorra ............

and my 3rd thought............. the naturally awesome region of ansteorra
................( everywhere else has to work toward awesomeness ; )

ooohhh oooohhhh , we could be the ....killer region of ansteorra , ...
and we could all wear black roses everywhere, since many sentences end with
" Death to Trimaris !! = )

yes, I know, odd, but no sillier than many of the other names submitted ; )

just my opinions your mileage may vary.
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur