[Northkeep] Seeking Artists

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:09:37 PDT 2011

Hi!
I've chattered at ya'll about gift basket items for upcoming events/wars,
and wanted to know:

is anyone just dying to take on a project with a short turn around time? :)
You know you are! Jewelry, costuming, leather-working, metalwork, vinting,
brewing of all kinds, weaving, armoring, woodworking, spinning.... virtually
any type of craft could be applicable.

I am HAPPY to pay/supply materials, barter, beg, (no stealing), but
otherwise do whatever it takes to gather items for the basket, which will be
presented on behalf of their Majesties by Baroness Adena to the royalty of
Calontir. (I just found out *today* who the basket is going to)

The key issue is *Time*. I must get this turned around in an extremely short
amount of time. Like... two weeks.  Lillies starts on June 11th and runs
through the 18th.

Are you willing to help me out? My eternal chocolately gratitude will be
yours, if you can!  Please contact me as soon as possible off list.

-Zubeydah