[Northkeep] Books need a new home

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri May 27 07:54:38 PDT 2011

Forget what I said then. I was obviously wrong.

In a message dated 5/26/2011 7:32:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
talbotthemad at gmail.com writes:

Yes, yes  he would. If anyone is able to pick these up, and hold them until
the next  time I can make it into town...
-B. Talbot
On May 26, 2011 4:27 PM,  "Tamara Britton" <zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I bet the  Northkeep Librarian/Historian would love to have some of  these
books.

> Dervilia

any Northkeep folks would  be interested in some of the books before they go
elsewhere. All are FREE  you just have to come and get them.
> There are about 40-50 books on  European, English and Irish Medieval
history and culture, several books of  Celtic culture and mythology, and
some
books @ King Arthur et  al.

> There are also about 20 books of costuming, sewing,  needlework and
design-many Celtic inspired and a portfolio of articles  about everything
from T-tunics to reticulated headdresses.

>  I also have some garb, fabric, brass rubbings and other odds and ends.
>  If you are interested give me a call @ 918-245-9760 evenings after 6.  I
only check e-mail every 2 weeks or so and if you reply to the list  or
privately I probably will not see it.

>  Siobhan/Donna
Northkeep  mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org