[Northkeep] Cherokee Heritage Center presents 'Legends at Dusk'

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sat May 14 15:31:54 PDT 2011

Has anyone else shown any interest?  I can put together a road trip in a
minute.  I have a REAL comfortable Ford Expedition (like a Suburban) that
will hold 6 large ladies and an ice chest and collapsible chairs.  Let's
remind ourselves in about 3 or 4 weeks, OK?  We need a day out, don't you
think?
Franziska