[Northkeep] New Hospitaler

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Sun May 22 19:49:27 PDT 2011

If you do want to apply, don't forget to send the application to the Baron and Baroness, the Seneschal, the current Hospitaler and the Northern Regional Hospitaler (though I hear that she is notoriously hard to work with and rarely gets along with anyone)

HE Adena Terricsdottir
Northern Regional Hospitaler :)