[Northkeep] must apologize : (

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Nov 7 13:40:26 PST 2011

greetings

it seems I must once again apologize to the barony,our a&s officer, and master beorlic ( sp ? ) .
I had planned on attending tonight's a&s class on judging a&s entries, had even rsvp'd , but since I finally got the money to repair my brakes, I did so yesterday while it was dry, that part went ok.
however today, I have already had 2 double doses of ibuprophen, and 2 doses of Tylenol, and an aspirin, and the pain is reduced enough I can hobble to the kitchen, but not I fear to drive across town and stay alert during a class no matter how much I really want to attend  : (

guess they were right " it's not the model , it's the mileage" makes it worse I guess that this unit hasn't gotten " proper maintenance " over the years = ( , so all you younger people, be sure to take better care of yourselves,and go in for regular maintenance = )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur