[Northkeep] WinterKingdom Crash Space

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:21:12 PST 2011

Good Nobles and Gentles of the Greatest Barony in the North, WinterKingdom
will be fast upon us and as such a myriad of guests will be arriving from
the four corners of the earth to share in our most wonderful hospitality.
 Many will come for the day, others will stay in a hotel, and still others
will request "crash space".

If you have crash space available to host a guest (or more) for
WinterKingdom, please contact me off list.  I'll need to know how many
guests you can accommodate as well as any potential allergens that may
reside in your home (read that cats, dogs, other pets, and cigarette smoke).

I'll be cheerfully coordinating the guests with their accommodations as the
event nears.

Thanks so much, Northkeep, for all you do to help make this, hands down,
the best Barony in which to live.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis