[Northkeep] Where to look for our tree

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Nov 19 11:59:59 PST 2011

Dear people
Our tree is on the main floor and it is against the side that is next to the railing. It has a metal Tudor rose as its topper and has felt Tudor roses all over. If you find the tiny cowboy tree it is just left of it. Karen, who is in charge of the event, said our tree was "awesome"
I hope to see you there tonight, but if you can't please come out during the festival and see what our people have done.
If anyone else has done something for the festival please inform us so we can look for it. I did a smaller tree which is about two trees down. Directly  in front of mine is a little purple tree with Butterflies on it. My tree has a peacock on top.
willow