[Northkeep] Thoughts

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 15:25:42 PST 2011

I'll speak to the hospitaler about all this.  As HE Ian said earlier  we
used to do classes for the new comers and I'm thinking that maybe after the
holidays we could work towards doing those again with it culminating in a
revel  to give them a chance to use their new information.  But I don't want to
 step on our hospitaler's toes and do her job for her.

Sophie when might you be available to discuss starting some of this with
us?

In service to Barony and Kingdom

Keigan
Baroness

In a message dated 11/19/2011 1:53:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,