[Northkeep] Fighter practice

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 13:43:01 PDT 2011

What Sarran is referring to are the young people who show up and play games every week but do not participate in cleaning whatsoever. These are not the children, but the younger adults who don't participate in any cleaning even when they have been asked and have been told the site is not free, but requires cleaning instead of a site fee.

Dervilia