[Northkeep] Fighter practice

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 14:04:44 PDT 2011

Thank you Adalia. I personally haven't witnessed the past month as I stop by after my pm class to say Hi and pick up waivers before heading home. So I haven't stayed long enough to see anybody clean lately.

Your suggestion of a list makes perfect sense as does your input about autism. I know a lot of people who come to use the facility aren't physically capable of doing much in the way of labor or cleaning, and some of the ones who can clean are feeling like they are the only ones who clean every week. So, even if this particular group were asked to clean bathrooms every other week to give the regular cleaners a break from that part, and then put up chairs the next week, that would keep the peace, in my opinion.

I believe I will talk it over with Sarran personally. He and I will come up with a solution, and put it into effect.

Thank you everyone for your input and words. Sarran and I will take care of it from here. I don't think the ones in mention are subscribed to the list, so this topic needs no further discussion.

Dervilia
Seneschal