[Northkeep] question on legality

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 08:46:16 PDT 2011

Ismet,

This concerned me too. As legal representative for our Barony, I thoroughly searched Corpora, Seneschal's Handbook, Marshal's Handbook, and any other publication I could in search of this, and another legal question that came up. I could not locate the answer. So, I have asked my Regional officer, who I feel confident will either find the answers for us, or find someone else who knows the answer. It's a time-consuming matter.

We are very concerned about legal issues, so rest assured, we will keep searching.

YIS,
Dervilia