[Northkeep] question on legality--no opinion expressed

Rene Shepard reneshepard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 04:00:45 PDT 2011

Gnomen Vale when it existed didn't have a fighter practice. I just think, If
I remember the corpora right, if there is an "official meeting" it has to be
attended by a marshall.  But gheez, are we really so far down the road that
folks are considering not having a fighter practice in NORTHKEEP? wow.
Rene