[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 17:02:55 PDT 2011

Beg your pardon, most bodacious lady seneschal, but the knight  marshal's
exact words were "After the events of last night there will be no  gaming
allowed at fighter practice." He has neither retracted, clarified nor  modified
those words. I do not expect him to at this point. I asked what the  event
was, and he told me (and all of us) that he had already described it in
full. I have since by other means learned exactly what the event was and who
was  involved. I do not need any more such information.

I do not, in fact, require anything else. I will abide by the knight
marshal's decision as I currently understand it unless he changes that
understanding or he is overruled, neither of which I advocate. I will assume he  has
acted as he feels he must.

I find no other fault with your reasoning and hope your efforts bear fruit
and ease the feelings of those involved, and hopefully teach those that
need it  a lesson in personal responsibility and contributing to the common
good.

Peace,
Kevin

In a message dated 10/5/2011 5:37:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,