[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 07:19:41 PDT 2011

Good People of this Barony,

We know that this situation is distressing and confusing but be aware that
your Officers and your Landeds are working together to remedy this.  All of
 the postings concerning fighter practice now on the list are doing nothing
but  fueling the confusion and hurt feelings.  We, Facon and Keigan, would
ask  that you please stop discussing this on the list at this time as our
Seneschal,  Lady Dervillia has asked.  The Baronial Fighter Practice has been
canceled  for Tuesday Oct 11, 2011 only.  There may well be changes in the
near  future, but we will make you aware of these once things are settled.
Please do not make this situation any worse by speculation and rumor
mongering.  Know that we all have the best interests of the Barony and the
Society in mind as we find our way through this difficulty and we will do what  we
feel is best.  If you still have concerns please feel free to contact us
thru email or by phone.

We also wish to apologize for not posting on this earlier but our focus has
 been on finding a way through this situation.  Please bear with us as we
all find our path back together as a more cohesive group.

In Service
Facon du Prey
Keigan of Ravenfaire
Baron and  Baroness of Northkeep