[Northkeep] Trailer Inventory

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 16:17:09 PDT 2011

Just sending out a friendly reminder that this Saturday, starting at 9am, is the Baronial Trailer inventory, cleaning, shelf building, and organizing. Anybody who has Baronial items, whether it be loaner gear, a tub of items, etc, needs to bring it to the inventory. If you cannot make it, you can always have someone pick it up from you to take. I offered my services at our last meeting, but so far only 1 person has asked me to pick up something from them. Inventory will be done at Adalia's home, so if you need an address or directions, please ask off of the list.

YIS
Dervilia O'Shannon

Seneschal