[Northkeep] Trailer Inventory

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Oct 13 17:09:48 PDT 2011

greetings

thank you for the reminder ; )
does the missile marshal need me to bring all the archery stuff thats stored
here ?
and will he need me to come pick up the baronial bow bench / vise? or will
sam ( the other archer with a pickup )  be gathering it all together for the
inventory ??

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur
rangemaster northkeep baronial missile ranges