[Northkeep] An observation, of a local discussion

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 06:22:24 PDT 2011

Okay, first everyone stop take a breath and think.  The official practice next week was canceled to allow for some cooler heads to prevail and to separate the sides some what.  This was done by me and no one else by not making the building available at that time since I am the one along with my father who ultimately is responsible. So in a sense the Knight Marshal had no choice in the matter.  Yes things have come to a boil and need to be address.  Rest assure that The Baron and Baroness, Dervilla, Sarren and Myself along with a couple of others will get this worked out.  We need no more help in doing so for all that is happing now is fanning the flames and hurting others feeling.  I understand having a passionate response or allowing emotions to sway what you write but all the fracturing is being made worse by it.  This would also include all the private emails to others please check yourself.   It is my intentions to have it worked out to
 the betterment of everyone and I MEAN EVERYONE but somethings need to be discussed first since it is my father and myself who directly answer to the VFW.  IT IS MY FAILING in not getting this worked out first for everyone so as to avoid these unfortunate times and NO ONE EL.  So if anyone wishes to continue with getting mad and sending nasty post or emails then blame me for this mess and send them to me instead of the people who only wish to get things worked out like Dervilla and the Baron and Baroness.  But be warn if not done in an pleasant manner will get you a return email of the same, I do not tolerate nastiness whether intended or not.

 So now I wish to publicly Apologize to a few persons.

Dervilla, for all the crap that came her way because adults can not seem to be nice.  She is a great person and does not deserve being forced into an unpleasant situation not of her making she is doing a great job at trying to work things out.

To Sarren, putting him in a position in which is unpleasant even though he can shoulder it.  A decision had to be made and he did it no matter how unpleasant.

To the Baron and Baroness, for not working this out privately and in person,  putting them in an offal position to deal with nastiness that came out of the blue.

To Falcon, for not believing that your intentions where true.

To the populace, this should have been worked out from the very beginning.

Now this will be the last thing I say on this matter through a post.  I will take private emails but remember to be nice or will talk about this in person.

Now if you feel the need to post then be nice.  Breath, reread what you writing, rewrite it to make your point with out hurting because contrary to belief word do hurt especially when they are received by people who really do not deserve them.

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX