[Northkeep] Thinking (was Moving Ahead)

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:54:31 PDT 2011

I was going to give folks a hard time about posting nasty recipes to the list, but then it occurred to me that since the
newsletter is chronically anemic (and historically has always been so), perhaps people who bring food to things
like G&G should include a copy of the recipe to be passed along to the Chronicler.  But of course, there's probably
forms that need to be filled out there also...

M/D
.