[Northkeep] Fighter practice/G&G

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 14:44:32 PDT 2011

Okay...Life conspires yet again no sooner had I sent my last email than my
superior informed me that I need to deal with some  server issues...awesome~
this week is end of month for us and since I work in the business office these
things happen. I explained that I had plans and it was explained to me how I
could handle it they would hire some one else who would...So now I am in a super
good mood and I will be working late. I am terribly very disappointed that I can
not be at GnG tonight. It seems the last week of the month is when all hell
wants to break loose at our company. Everyone have fun and hopefully I will
bring my warm cider next week to share even though it is not GnG.

Ian