[Northkeep] OT Update on Fence

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 17:52:53 PDT 2011

Thorvald did inventory. We lost 2 drills, a circular saw, a jigsaw, and a camp stove. Who knows what else is missing that we haven't noticed.

I have a lead crewman, Angus MacKnochard-who is experienced, and we will begin probably in 2 1/2 weeks (3rd weekend from now). This will be a 2 weekend project. I need 1-2 more helpers who can follow directions and would like to earn $10 per hour. Must be able to withstand physical labor.

I will have purchased all of the supplies, rented all of the tools, and had the buried cables marked, so really I just need the manual labor workers.

Please respond privately and thank you,
Dervilia