[Northkeep] Important Days in history (Jerry Herring)

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:57:20 PDT 2011

Indeed,

I was looking and there are several sources that are contradicting each other.  Some stating that William left on the 27th and arrived on the same day, some state the 28th.  Some are dating the battle of Hastings on the 13th of oct and some on the 14th.

Either way it was a fun little thing Ian.  Thank you

Karl