[Northkeep] Meetings

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 27 11:21:29 PDT 2011

The good news is that I am working over time. The bad news is I am working over
time. I missed populace last night and I will miss grub and garb tonight. There
is literally a mountain of computers at work waiting on me. They cleared a shelf
off in the warehouse to store the new IT equipment waiting on me. Five new Dell
PCs with monitors, Two new laptops, and three older PC's to repair. Supposedly
more have been ordered. Everyday that I am not spending a full 8 hour day
setting up and configuring computers is a day that I am falling behind :)

See you all again as soon as I get out from under mount CPU.

Kindly
Ian