[Northkeep] A call for help

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 06:06:29 PDT 2011

Greetings Northkeep!

I am so sorry I haven't kept in touch, but depression on top of broken cars
and lay-offs all add up to a really trying year. Now I am in a harder
situation. I hate to ask this, especially given my absence over the last few
years, but if something isn't done, I may be living on the streets and I
can't have that. I have an annual Tulsa Housing inspection, and normally
they fail you the first time, I guess to give them something to do, but
normally I get the list of items taken care of by the time they return for
re-inspection. This time, I got the dates mixed up and he showed up before I
was ready. Even if I had been ready, this inspector is not the guy I am used
to, who is very laid back and as long as there are holes in the walls and
the carpet is cleaner on the second visit, he is happy. The guy I got this
year is one of those nit pickers... and that is where I am in dire need of
help. I had just shampooed the carpet the day of the first inspection, but
he marked it as "needs to be cleaned" anyway, which is why I am afraid now.
I failed the second visit because I wasn't ready, and was able to appeal for
a revisit, but if this revisit fails, I am off housing assistance and I will
have nowhere to go.

I got the letter yesterday for that date and it will be next Thursday. With
my depression, I just don't have the motivation and state of mind to get the
house looking as tidy as I am afraid he expects it to be, and was hoping I
could call on my friends and family of Northkeep to take a few hours to help
me with this matter. I have a carpet cleaner, I just need a few people to
help tidy up around the house and yard in the next week. If you have time to
help, perhaps of an evening or some time over the weekend, please give me a
call. As I have another Gmail account I use for finding work, it is a pain
to log out of that one and in to this one to check messages often, so I may
not see any responses right away. Please either email me at
myangelmorgan at gmail.com or call 810-8773. Perhaps once this is over we could
have a scribal meeting here, or something like that, or someone could help
me go through Morgan and Christopher's rooms and get rid of stuff they don't
need, like old clothes and toys which I would be happy to donate to a
Baronial yard sale if there is one any time soon. For now, all I need is
picking up general stuff off the floors so they can be shampooed.

Danke shoen...
Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra