[Northkeep] Pooky and Triumphe

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:25:55 PDT 2011

A word please,

Baron Facon du Pray at Triumphe I saw You across the way and had to leave
early and never got to shake Your arm in kind greeting and fellowship. I
feel I'll have to import myself up north to Your Barony to recapture the
lost moment.

Sir Angus MacNokard thank you very much for Your kind and supportive words
and sentiments that you shared with me regarding my inclusion as a Horde
Friend. It means a great deal to me that someone who has known me as long as
you have, would feel as though I make a good inclusion into The Mysteries of
The Great Dark Horde. You Honor me.

 Soon I hope Gentlemen; very soon.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky