[Northkeep] Dionadair Question

Angus glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 14:50:26 PST 2012

As a co founder of this tourney...
The dionader was created as a tourney for local non belts to gain tourney experience.

Non north keepers were allowed in later to add meat for. The mill.

Then melees were added.

Since the addition of melees, I have seen winners chosen not on personal skill, but skill of their teams.

This is more fun, but less in line with the origins of the Dionader

For what it's worth.
 I no longer have a horse in the race, but it's fun to watch.

And I will be taking bets, in period style during the tourney.

Angatai

Sent from my iPhone