[Northkeep] request from their majesties

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 14:22:06 PST 2012

For some reason I did not get Rebecca's reply.  But we may need the
embroidery machine.  Their Majesties are hoping to add names to the coifs  if it
can be worked out.  Details have not be finalized and I have no  further
information on it at this time but we need to keep this in mind.

And I want to say again THANK YOU! to everyone who has volunteered.   We
will be making light work of this project.  You all make me so proud of  my
Barony!

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 12/5/2012 4:09:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,