[Northkeep] Don't forget Grub and Garb tonight!

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 05:22:55 PST 2012

It got put on the back burner due to holidays and event stress.  I am
actually planning to look for a meeting place this week and hope to have
something very soon.  I know I had a lead for a place in to meet near  Bixby, but
wasn't sure if that would be too far for everyone to travel.

I'll let everyone know as soon as I have a meeting place.  Mistress  Talana
has sent me some very good ideas on field trips and discussion  topics.  I
am really anxious to get started now that I have a minute  to concentrate on
it.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 2/1/2012 1:21:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,