[Northkeep] Well sighted sojourners

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 06:28:13 PST 2012

As one travels the highways and byways of this fair Barony you may find them
quite crowded with the bustle of craftsmen and city folk off to the shop for a
days toils, away to the market, or just about to wherever the roads and their
fancy take them. For my part while making my own way along it is always nice to
pass or to be passed by a fellow traveler whom you recognize be it the fair
haired lady wife of a certain Scottish knight or a draconian centurion his
shaved pate catching the morning sun, or a merry player likely off to practice
for her next play. The sighting of these folk and others brings a smile to my
face and a touch of joy to my day. Silently I wish each of them all good
travels  as I  continue on my own journey...and so good morning to you Northkeep
and to all whom travel about this merry morning may you find your way swiftly
through the highways and byways of these lands and return safely home again at
the the days end.

Most Kindly
Eoin