[Northkeep] Well sighted sojourners

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:19:01 PST 2012

And a great and wonderful day to you Your Excellency!
How observant of you to notice that glimmer of light from my brow, as just
this morning my blade did remove the many days stubble.
I do hope the glare did not blind you in passing.

--
~Morgan Blackdragon CSS LXXXVI~
~Squire to Angus MacKnochard Bagadur~