[Northkeep] Northkeep's Gulf War Encampment

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:30:47 PST 2012

Good morning, Northkeep.

Gulf War is almost here (only 27 days to go).

I will be your friendly "on-the-ground" land coordinator for the Barony of
Northkeep.  Don Timothy has graciously volunteered to actually provide the
actual layout for the encampment.

To that end, if you are planning to camp with Northkeep at Gulf War, we
need

   - your preregistration number
   - any camp restrictions (do you have to be close to electricity for your
   CPAP?) with a brief explanation
   - your camp size (remember that there is a strict limit of 15' x 15' per
   person for each camp and this includes your ropes, kitchens, etc...)
   - if there is someone you are wanting to camp with/next to (i.e. the
   Raptor camp or the Von Dem Berg family camp)
   - the basic layout of your camp if there are more than one of you in it.
    For example, in our camp there are four people, instead of a spaghetti
   noodle of camp (all four 15'x15' squares in a line) we prefer ours in a
   30'30 square.

Please remember that online registration ends on February 24th.  We'll need
all camp information by the 26th.

Lastly, please remember that if you don't preregister, we cannot guarantee
you space in the Northkeep camp.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis