[Northkeep] Thanks owed to some members of the Rapier Community and others.

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:18:53 PST 2012

Blaiddistaw, Mariposita, and Michael,  I extend my gratitude to each of you
for your assistance this past Tuesday evening.
Jutte, Elena, and Anais, I couldn't have finished without each of you as
well.

At fighter practice this past week, I was painting the children's site
tokens for Winterkingdom.  I knew that I'd be painting towers for days.  I
enlisted the help of Jutte, Elena, and Anais and had hoped that we'd get
through a goodly number of the site tokens (large tote bags for the
children to carry home their projects from Winterkingdom).  Blaiddistaw,
Mariposita and Michael had come for Rapier Practice, but ended up assisting
with the painting of the site tokens and we were able to complete all of
the painting and get all but one dry before it was time to pack up.

Again, I thank each of you for your help in this endeavor.

Its GREAT to live in a place as AWESOME as Northkeep.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis