[Northkeep] Chinese Lanterns for Crown Tournament Hafla

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 19:01:02 PDT 2012

They're more like hot-air balloons than kites, but if there's a burn ban, I
 suppose it's moot.

Flashlights, I suspect, won't generate enough heat to make the lanterns
fly. Of course, I COULD be wrong. (I'm good at it -- I do it a lot.)

In a message dated 7/11/2012 1:38:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,