[Northkeep] Silly question!

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 05:52:17 PST 2012

i got some polyester silk for my walls inside the tent... ....but a cheep
way to do it is shower curtains .. they already are hemmed and have rings
so you can run rope on top to hang from poles.... and weights at bottom to
help them stay in place.... i used the shower curtains for many years and
can get them for under 20 bucks most dollar stores .... if you need them at
angles the great thing is tie knots in a rope from center pole  to stake at
the edge of tent ...with the knots in the shower curtain holes.... this
will keep it in place and make it easier to keep tight . ... just make sure
you check the height... hate to get to event thinking you have good walls
to find out they do not go from top to ground ... they come in 5 to 7 ft
tall ... most are 5 to 6 wide ...even if you go with 2 dollar liners they
are frosted and let light in but can not see through them ...

hope this helps ...

Felemid MacPhail
MKA Mike Coone