[Northkeep] November Demo!

Tega montega at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 13:35:51 PST 2012

Here is a note from Franziska about a really neat demo opportunity! We've worked with this school before and the kids really loved it. Please chime in on what day will work for you so I can coordinate the demo. ( I will be in OKC on the 30th helping to prepare for Morgans vigil and knighting.) If anyone has loaner garb for the parade please let me know. The local paper will be there. They had a great article about us last time.
Thanks in advance, I know you guys will make it great!!!

Montega