[Northkeep] Cabins for Axeman...just 2 weeks to go

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 14:59:06 PDT 2012

Greetings, one and all.

Skorragardr's Axeman is fast approaching...just 2 weeks to go!

Anyone interested in reserving space in one of the cabins at Camp Cimarron, please send me an email. I need the name, email and phone number for the person reserving the space...and the names for all the persons you are reserving space for. I need all that to make sure folks aren't inadvertently being taken care of twice.

Clear your calendars...make your plans! There will be fun for all.

For the various activities, please check our website, http://skorragardr.ansteorra.org/CMS/.

Regards,
Tadhg
Steward for Axeman