[Northkeep] A Pooky Sighting!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 07:48:24 PDT 2012

I am soOo happy I get to see everyone this afternoon, I'll be hanging
out for the fighting too!

Pooky

Tahlequah Meeting
 Saturday October 27, 2012
 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
 Location: Tahlequah Public Library, 120 S College, Tahlequah, OK
74464, 918-457-0270

Notes:
 This meeting is in pursuit of the Arts and Sciences and wearing garb
is encouraged. If a marshal is able to attend, fighters will convene
to Sequoyah Park a few blocks away for fighter practice. In the
absence of a marshal, any authorized fighters who meet with us at the
library may conduct an unofficial practice which will not be open to
the public at Sequoyah Park. Fighters may practice as long as they
like and other members of the populace will join them at the park
after 1 PM when the library closes. Light refreshments will be served
at the library. Please bring your Arts and Sciences projects and join
us. If you would like to teach a class, please let me know. Lady
Cicily Bridges  slhack at earthlink.net for more information

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky