[Northkeep] Marc two questions?

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Sep 1 14:24:02 PDT 2012

I looked him up and found lots of books by him. Which ones might have the pictures you were talking about?
 I have been put down for the last 25 years for my choice of dress and would love to have some hard core data to throw at people when they bother me.
Yes Children, The critiqued of your art and costume and self does not go away after you are a Laurel. Now you have everyone expressing their opinion. You can hear it in the background. Why is that person a Laurel? That is one of the reasons we are tough on people. We know that an individual will be judged by the populace on everything they do. In the past we have lessen the requirements and as soon as the people start in the person leaves the SCA.
I know it is not fair, but it is the price you pay for being a public figure in the SCA.  It is the individuals choice they can resign or not accept.
willow