[Northkeep] ISO Sir Ulf

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 08:44:35 PDT 2012

Whats up?

 Ulf

From: Robert Bates <laiodheach at hotmail.com>
To: "northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:31 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] ISO Sir Ulf

This is Laiodheach of Chemin Noir and im trying to get in touch with Sir Ulf. If anyone could get ahold of him and have him call or text me {(918)-766-1108} before tomorrow nights fighter practice that would be really really helpful!
I also wanted to thank everyone that was at the demo Sunday. Us folks from the Noir really enjoyed ourselves and actually got some interested folks for our group too. Thanks again for having us out.

To live and serve the dream,
Laiodheach the Bear.