[Northkeep] iso new archer

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Apr 22 06:09:52 PDT 2013

greetings

would the young lady that spent her missile practice learning to make new nocks in her bow, and making new strings please contact me at your earliest convenience ?

your bow currently scales out at about   #36 @ 28" if you would like to change that we can .
would you like me to go ahead and serve the string ? or would you rather I wait and show you how ?

also I found the am guard leather , ( but will still look at ec leather for more ) .
but was wondering if you would like your arm guard personalized in some way ?
the last one I made has a device and a name on it ( but it was a short name : )
just let me know .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur

ps: the web site we we spoke of is :   http://www.okselfbow.com/