[Northkeep] Bartlesville Demo!

Tega montega at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:20:47 PDT 2013

Hello Northkeep!!
 We have lots of activity going on in our great barony!
 Bartlesville Sunfest is May 31st-June 2nd. There is currently nothing on the schedule for that weekend! This is a really great place for a demo! Lots of people and lots of exposure.
 If you are interested please let me know! Artisans, fighters, general populace, everyone welcome! Lets show them
Who we are and what we do!

Those interested let me know. Lets talk about doing all weekend or just one day at least. Please weigh in with the day that is best for you!!

Thanks so much!
Lady Montega Blackdragon
Sent from my iPhone